Re: Celtics predictions

In a message dated 10/3/02 8:24:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Eggcentric@AOL.com writes:

> And thank you, Snoop, for setting me straight on who is responsible for this
> very excellent Celticbs igtc board.  Lots of interesting posters here.
> Have to say it, I adore Mark Berry.

Oh hell!  Watch out, Mark. Looks like you're the newest in her fabled, long
line of "I just love" or "I just adore" such and such. Initial words of
feigned praise. Next, you'll be getting e-mails (if you haven't already).

But watch your back. Within a very short time, you'll likely find a knife
between your shoulder blades.

CeltsSteve