Re: Celtics predictions

< Thanks to everyone for letting me have so much fun! >
-Snoopy the Celtics Beagle

Yo Snoop,

You are a breath of fresh air on a muggy day here in Maine.

I like your style, your humanity, and your music. Now how about including
a few Cat Stevenbs songs like Father and Son, Morning has Broken,
Moonshadow, etc.  Of course itbs hard to pass over Vaughn Monroebs Racing
With the Moon, or Patty Paigebs How Much is that Doggy in the Window.
Both were top hits during the days of my misspent youth which gulp, due to
my great grandpappy, James Naismith,  preceded Cousy, Sharman, Brannum,
chuckin Chas Cooper, Donham, and Twiggy Macauly.  Cousy changed the
face of Bball but alas, all anyone seems to remember now is his lisp,
not his contributions to the game nor his tell-them-like-it-is brand of
non-homer broadcasting.  Viva la Cooz!

And thank you, Snoop, for setting me straight on who is responsible for
this very excellent Celticbs igtc board.  Lots of interesting posters here.
Have to say it, I adore Mark Berry.

< The credit for the Celtics list goes to it's founder, Paul Moriarty
(pmm@igtc.com).  Let him know he does good work! > - Snoop

We tend to forget that every web site we enjoy is due to the passionate
efforts of someone we forget to thank. So, Paul Moriarty, thanks.

Now on to the 2002-03 season.

Eggy