Re: Shammond Williams

        Of course, there's no denying Baker's low docks presence
        something the Celtics conspicuously lacked, and surely
        he'll be on his best behavior for at least a semester or
        two. Then again, if Paul Pierce were reluctant to share
        the rock with his "Dream Team" partners in egocentricity,
        what makes management think he'll bless Baker with more
        than touch or two? Baker, by the way, claims Pierce has
        the potential to be the greatest player he's ever been
        frozen out by. >>Peter Vescey, as posted by Joe Hironaka

Love this!!  Glad Vescey's not intimidated by the Pierce for President faction.  Why
would a national analyst have a concern that the Freezing out of Baker might come from
Pierce, not Walker?  Why would he think Paul's Egocentric?

You got it, Tammo.  I'm actually Peter Vescey.  I'm a New Yorker and I have no use for
Kansas.  Now that Paul's gotten the hint and actually stopped challenging Vin Baker to
play up to Paul's lofty level, we will see what else his advisors are telling him to
say.

We know he listens before he goes into the courtroom.  Will he listen before he goes
on the court?