Trade Antoine?

No chance.  I never thought I'd hear myself say thins, but if the Celtics
have to trade one of their two stars, Paul Pierce should be the one to
go.  (That's not a call for the Celtics to trade Pierce; I'd keep both of
them if it were my decision).

There are still aspects of Antoine's game that I don't like, and there are
probably a handful of guys I'd trade him for if it was just about getting
a more talented player.

But Antoine is the elader of this team and brings a lot of intangibles.
IMO he'd be harder to replace than Paul, who is nearly impossible to
replace.

Michael