Re: [Celtics' Stuff Howdy Pilgrim - NY Post

	It's over!
	Between the two of us, Joe, we had it nailed. ;>)
	O'Bie's deadpan,  conquered the gunfighter's mentality that Scott
tried to instill in his guys. This makes the second time this season,
that the opposing coach left here with a loss (Larry Brown), after
trying to pump up his team, with incendiary remarks, about the Celtics.
	Did we rebound the ball or what? Did Walker and Pierce let the other
guys shoot and concentrate on other aspects of the game? Well, to some
degree, but they took too many shots as it was.
	If they really begin to understand this unselfish thing, we might make
something out of this season after all.

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !