Hello all,

> > Kedrick a starter, isn't that bungee stretch?
> >
> > DanF

Over EWill..nah.
K. Brown would eventually start over EWill if he could remain healthy..
But the guy is pulling a Grant Hill.. Annoying thing is he isn't nearly as
slight of build.

I don't know about you guys..but beyond Pierce and Walker my fav. players are
Shammond Williams and K. Brown. Its just killing me this injury thing. I am
dying to see the guy play.

S. Williams has some hops...damn. Amazing he never got any PT over in
Seattle.

Pete