"To the Point."

	Unlike baseball, there isn't a game every day,  which gives us time to
eat our young, or chew our toes off, waiting for the next game. Also,
unlike baseball, where you get different pitching match ups, which can
dramatically change your outlook towards each game, we get the same old
stiffs, night after night, in  the NBA. LOL, if the team sucks, there
is no Pedro, every four days, to bail them out.
	Anyway, with the time on my hands, I decided to go to Kim's nest, the
files section of the home page and made a worksheet with the assists
for all the wins, separated from the assists for all  of the losses. I
did  it for the team  and for Pierce and Walker. I wish I could post it
here, but Excel does not spread well on a mail document, so I'm
attaching it here

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Celtics assists first 10 game 4]
,
if you dare to open it, or you can  go  to the home page to view it
your self:

	Basically, it becomes a self serving document, testifying to the value
of assists, particularly when made by the captains.
	In wins vs. losses the team averages are: 21 1/3----17 1/2.
	For Walker it is : 6------3
	For Pierce it is :  5 1/6---------3 1/4
	Most dramatically if we add Pierce and Walker together, their averages
are: 11 1/6-----6 1/4
	So what does that tell us? Pass more and win? Perhaps! It  surely
wouldn't hurt!

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !