Re: K.Brown out again

Hi Lance and Dan:
If we ever start winning double-digit games, Sundov will
become a fan favorite as a garbage time guy because he
might shoot as well as Terry Duerod once did. He is
basically the second coming of Terry Duerod.

Like the former Celtics 12th man, Sundov is limited to a
mindbogglingly one-dimensional game.

He either has poor interior skills or poor confidence. I
watched on tv as he had one avert your eyes, clutzy
pregame performance in the low post, and since then he
hasn't ventured anywhere near the paint.

The game is about rejection(s). You can't give up that
easily, or you become a talented scrub like Sundouche.

If Walker and Pierce are good players at all, its because
they've never been afraid of rejection or the risk,
inherent in the game, that you can get facialed whenever
you drive aggressively on your man.

Of course with Walker, as soon as you get excited about
an emerging trend (like his 47% shooting inside the arc
this year), just our luck, he'll pull a game that makes
you go "DOH!" His career path is an inch forward, and a
half-inch back. But at least we're moving forward at all.

Meanwhile, I hope Sundog is showing something in
practice.

After all, ahem, he would have been a lottery pick this
year according to the BT.

Which reminds me that I saw the "Shaw Shaq Redemption"
playing for Denver last night. I don't think this guy
would be starting for other teams.

Joe H.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?