If it makes you feel better...

...about the b2b losses and latest Kedrick injury, a
bunch of papers have been reporting/speculating on Tim
Duncan's spaghetti dinner at New Jersey guard Jason
Kidd's home Tuesday, the night before the Spurs played
the Nets. The following day, Kidd had Tony Parker for
breakfast on the court.

The Spurs have 19 million in payroll next summer, with
David Robinson and Steve Smith (9.9 million!) both
clearing the cap or retiring.

I think whatever it is Tim Duncan wants, whether it be
Kidd or Kandi, is what his ownership will go get for him.
As long as Duncan is there, the Spurs by definition have
a "championship nucleus". I think its pretty clear Kidd
is looking at every offer to leave NJ, a place he has no
real ties too.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling much better
already!

Here's what Sam Smith writes:

"Kidd supposedly wants to go to Seattle. But even if they
let Payton go, the Sonics won't have much more than about
$8 million to pay a free agent, while Kidd could get a
$14 million starting salary with the Nets.

The issue surfaced again last week in New Jersey when
Duncan and the Spurs played the Nets.

"On the court, he makes his teammates better," Kidd
said. "He's one of the best big men in this game. We will
explore, at the end of the season, if we can play
together."

Offered Duncan: "If it comes to fruition, it will be
great. Jason is every basketball player's favorite guy to
play with. You look at the Nets, he makes Kerry Kittles
better, he makes Kenyon Martin better. Obviously, the
chance to play with him would be a great opportunity, if
it ever presents itself."

The Spurs will have the salary space to satisfy Kidd
because David Robinson is retiring. But the belief, with
developing point guard Tony Parker, is they'll go for
Clippers free agent Michael Olowokandi to free Duncan
from having to guard Shaquille O'Neal.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?