From: Eggcentric@aol.com [mailto:Eggcentric@aol.com]
Sent: November 19, 2002 10:47 AM
To: Cecil.Wright@JUSTICE.GC.CA
Subject: Re:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_Baker_vs=2E_Player_X=09=A0=09=A0=09=A0=09? =

In a message dated 11/19/02 2:26:30 PM, Cecil.Wright@JUSTICE.GC.CA writes:

< Please enlighten me about the "causing big-time team dissension"
 comment. >

- Cecil

I thought that was obvious to all Celtic watchers including even Shira.

< The Celtics' frustration with each other was clearly
visible last night at the Bradley Center. Antoine Walker and Paul
Pierce shot frustrated glances at teammates as miscues,
miscommunications, and mental lapses infected the play of everyone in a
green uniform. By the end of the game, the coaches could only shake
their heads and Jim O'Brien had long since stopped shouting > - Shira