Re: K.Brown out again

Wasn't he in the starting line-up at the time of his
injury? He didn't make a big impression, that's true.

Maybe Dr Kestas can enlighten us, but that Lowell article
about Kedrick getting an ankle sprain in HS but not
missing a game seemed like non-news. It would get
rejected out-of-hand by big city paper editors,even on a
slow news day. On the face of it, its like reading that
George Bush (or whomever) had a cold three times in high
school, but never missed school.

The sad news is that this guy is falling back another 10-
15 games of experience.

For a guy that hasn't established himself yet, the
chances of integrating him in the rotation this season
seem slimmer. I have to agree that your better off in the
short term sticking with vets who have already developed
some defensive chemistry.

McCarty is such a big key to our success this year
(November and December). I don't think we can complain
about his defense actually.

On offense, and in general, this a guy who seemingly
hasn't worked to improve his game. If anything, he's
becoming much more one-dimensional and abandoning skills
(I define the word loosely) that he used to have.

For that reason, he's a more reliable spot-up 3-point
shooter than we've seen before. But that's easy if that's
all there is to your game. Eric Williams isn't half as
reliable on the three this year, because thankfully he's
making an effort to contribute a complete offensive game.

Echoing what others have said, its pretty disappointing
that a guy who can actually GUARD shooting guards isn't
working, on the offensive end, on some post-up moves to
take advantage of his huge wingspan advantage.

It looks like Walt's allergic to weight rooms also. Weird
to see a guy that age not fill out a bit in the arms and
legs.

But he is still high energy and hasn't exactly hurt the
team in my view. I can see why he's popular. He's not
just standing around out there.

We have to count on this guy in the coming month. He
needs to keep stepping up.

BTW, Lance seems right to ask the question. How do you
get "turf toe" wearing sneakers, by landing on someone?
What is he trying to be, a ballerina? And could this be a
Shaq-type of thing?

I'm trying to think of athletes whose careers were
derailed by "chronic" ankle sprains (or toe sprains).
Hopefully, there aren't many. But this guy needs to start
playing. He'll always be fascinating to watch, even
though I doubt he's going to be a scorer in the NBA. For
a guy built so thick, he jumps like nothing I've ever
seen.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?