Hi there,

> But when it comes to making actual defensive plays,
> Pierce is still one of the team leaders. I actually trust
> him as the Celtics most capable of making a big stop one-
> on-one when needed. But Walker's intensity seems higher,
> and better than before. I don't know how these guys can
> do it on both ends for 40 minutes.

Battie can make a huge defensive play now and then as well..
I actually think K. Brown is the best defensive talent...then Pierce then
Battie..
Shammond and Delk are actually okay defensively, provided they aren't
guarding much bigger guys. I don't think Cassell looked all that great
against them..actually..

But yeah...PP is one of the best if not the best defensive player on the
team..
when he wants to be.

Pete