Re: 4 for 20 Again!!

Thanks Dan I am feeling so much better after your kind insight.  So if white
guys can't jump how did Bradley come up with an amazing 5 blocked shots?
What, is he so tall that he can just stand around shuffling his 2 by 4 feet
flailing his arms about?  I have never seen him play live, but I hear he is
like really tall, maybe even over 7 feet tall!!  Is this true and does that
make any difference?

Man basketball can be so confusing and hard to understand.  I am not sure I
will ever understand how our team LVP has 7 turnovers one game and we win
and then only 1 in the next and we lose. Can't we file some kind of appeal
or protest about the outcome of the game?  You would think with stats like
that there must be some kind of league oversight to award a victory where it
makes some sense.  I will write the league and ask about in on behalf of all
Celtics fans.  I am sure the team and coaches are far too busy preparing for
the next game to worry about details like that.

Good thing Celtics fans everywhere have contientious folks like us around to
fight the good fight.

OK looking towards when the next win will occur.  Since it appears we can't
beat teams with a winning record, a future HOFer in their line-up like MJ or
teams he used to play for, then I think the next win will unfortunately not
come until the end of the month versus Toronto, and given that VC is so much
like MJ, or at least I think I heard that in a Nike commercial, then the
next most likely win will not come against the Cavs way out until Friday the
13th of December, at home (forget that home game versus the Knicks, they
have revenge on their mind). Given that then is almost 4 weeks away, I
propose we all take a month off to rest, do some yardwork, get a few errands
run for the upcoming holidays, read a book or 2, walk the dog, and maybe
just maybe pray for another win to come long before then. But if we all sit
around and fester on the fact that it could easily take a month before we
register another win, we are all likely to get very cranky and maybe have a
few arguments that will be totally unnecessary.  Can't we all just get along
and appreciate Paul for the good he does for the team and society?

Just some words of sage wisdom from the king of patience and harmony.  It is
only a game we must remember.  Have a truly lovely weekend and next month
folks. Remember the Cavs are really bad and won't be too hard to beat, I can
only pray.
Greg