4 for 20 Again!!

Correct me if I am wrong, someone please, but didn't PP miss 16 shots again
tonight out of exactly 20 attempts, exactly as he did against the Sixers?  He
missed 16 shots the other night and the team won, and had 7 turnovers.
Tonight he misses 16 and only has ONE TO, and we lose. Statisticians all over
the world are losing their dinner over that performance from our collective
team LVP.

What else can go wrong?

Oh and the Mavs white stiff trio combine for 20 boards. Great!!

Where are all the cynics getting ready to push the bandwagon straight over the
cliff?

Reality bites, right? Whatever,
Greg