This Just In -- Lance is Right!

Not about anything directly Celtics-related, mind you.  Snoopy made some
reference to Boston being 6 hours away from NJ on I-95.  Lance snarkily
responded:

<<What part of Maine are you in, Snoop?  Most folks can hit NJ over the
Tappan Zee Bridge from Boston in four hours by car. Even through the Bronx
over the GWB only adds 15 min.>>

Lance is right.  You don't take I-95 to get from Boston to NJ.  You take
the Pike to 84 to 684, then hit either the Tappan Zee (which takes you to
the northern terminus of the GS Pkwy or Route 287, depending on where in
Jersey you want to go) or the Deegan south to the GWB.  Routinely takes me
about 4 hours to cross the Jersey line coming home from Boston.

Ordinarily I wouldn't be pointing any of this out, but I want to make sure
all of you Bostonians -- especially our intrepid canine friend -- take the
most direct route when you head south for the Conference Finals rematch
next spring.

Michael Gooen
http://webhosting.yahoo.com