RE: three sophomores

I agree. I think they went out on a limb on Johnson and Brown hoping Johnson
would turn into a big point or two guard (Chauncy Billups revisited?) and
Brown would be the athletic freak we don't have. Only time will tell on both
they are both real young but we either need to take the risk and give them
time, take more proven commodities, or trade the damn picks! Who knows if we
could have moved them all and moved up to get Gasol, but giving up on 2 out
of 3 in 1 year seems to support we are pretty poor at this especially coming
on the tail of the Moiso debacle.

Rumor has it Red loved Forte and influenced his pick over Parker and Tinsley
both of whom were more proven points, but as others have stated maybe this
did not matter. He looked good in the summer league but then so has Shammond
Williams and many others.

Plain and simple they just do not do a good job at talent evaluation.

If this list would have made the picks, from what I recall I expect we would
have ended up with Jefferson and Tinsley and possibly Zach Randolph.

Josh, maybe Wallace should watch the list for fan opinion?  I honestly feel
he could have done a better job than they have done over the past few years.
Wallace and Papile can continue to make excuses and blow smoke all they
like, but their track record speaks for itself.  A "D" at best, bordering on
an "F". If Kedrick matures and proves to be a serviceable player that will
help them save some face.

John