Re: three sophomores

On Sunday, November 3, 2002, at 09:40 AM, Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:

< But I do not agree that we made big mistakes in drafting--only that
we obviously didn't draft who O'Brien would use. > - Tyler

Tyler - Teams can either draft for need or draft for BPA (best player
available).

It appears we did neither.

Eggy

But Egg, by your definition of drafting, that's impossible. How could we do such a thing?
And to think we waited so long for that Fleet of Ships to come ashore.
It looks like the NBA has been experiencing schizophrenia opening week. How bout those Nuggets last night? That guy Nene is something else. I think they got the best of that deal with ny. Too bad.