Got it all figured...

OK guys, in the giddy relief of knowing that no matter how bad it looks, we are not going to go 0-82 for the season, I've got it all figured out. No, really. Bear with me - some of this gets complicated.

This whole preseason, early season disappointment, list infighting and everything else has been a set-up for Pierce's ego. And Pierce's ego is <drum roll please> Lance.

Now stop it.
Listen to me -what do Pierce's detractors say is the biggest problem with him: his ego and the fact that it continually says **everything is about Pierce**. What was the essential and annoying fact about a lot of Lance's posts, especially early before he developed subtlety in implementing this insidious plot? **Everything is about Pierce** even when there's no evident reason it should be. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...Starting to see some nods out there aren't I?

OK, take it a few steps further. What was the visible result of all of Lance's public **all about Pierce** harping? Pendulum swing the other way and a list that was full of praise for Pierce, even from people that might have their own doubts about him. In other words, FEEDING Pierce's ego to the stuffing point. Who brought this on? Lance. Hear that duck quacking?

Lance is part of an insidious plot to get us to feed Pierce's ego, and is in fact Pierce's ego personified. It's the only answer that makes sense.

The 0-2 start? Pierce's ego setting up for him to be the hero and come to the rescue with a 42 point game. Every missed free throw in that game - and not just those by Pierce - was part of the plot, to make those 42 points necessary. Clearly his teammates are part of the conspiracy. And the ones that wouldn't join in -- well, finally you can make sense of those deals that got rid of some players that didn't seem to make sense. And maybe they were even becoming a bigger threat. Vitaly practiced that deadly baby hook in the pregame shootarounds, but never dared bring it out in a game. And now he'll never get a chance to... with the Cs. While his replacement the Vinster has a game that is clearly no threat. Maybe Cook, Forte and others were demanding something in return to get the ball into Pierce's hands for 100 shots per game. Maybe they were actually threatening to take more themselves. We'll never know and they'll never get the chance. Gaston sold the team to get out of this alive, with a 30MM media contract sweetener to guarantee his silence. I can go on, but I do go to the Cs games and I'd like to be able to continue to attend them and well, YOU know....

Lance will protest that he is not Pierce's ego, that au contraire he is his biggest critic and all of it based solely on fact. Well I ask you, what does THAT make you want to do? See? It really IS the only answer that makes sense. And Pierce doesn't even have to pay Lance anything because we do it for him when we FEED Pierce's ego aka Lance...

Anyone know where I can buy a bullet proof Cs shirt to wear to games?
Kim