Re: It's chemistry, my dear Watson

< I hear the C's will start as a 5 point favorite tonight > -Lapdoggy

I'm really surprised we are not more than 5 point favorites against
a team playing back to back games and missing McDyess, Sprewell,
Doleac, etc.  We can't keep shooting around .300 ... or can we?

< What happened to the Celtics that made it to the ECF?
Oops, I forgot, we are not suppose to mention last year. Sorry. >
- Lapdoggy

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Silence is green.

Egg