Re: It's chemistry, my dear Watson

On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 02:28 PM, Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:

Let's see - Wallace is pissed at Gaston, Obie is pissed at Wallace,
Baker is pissed at Obie, and everyone is pissed at Baker.

Well put Egg. Now if we could just figure out how in the hell this team is going to get through the next 4 years. I mean really, Vin Baker in 3 years? What the hell is going on? What happened to the Celtics that made it to the ECF? Oops, I forgot, we are not suppose to mention last year. Sorry.
The books made a killing on the Wizards last night. For some reason the Celtics were a popular choice. I hear the C's will start as a 5 point favorite tonight (for Saturday's game) once the Knick game is over. I think the books are hoping that the bettors are still thinking about last year.