RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V9 #360

My thoughts on the Celtic's Trick .... Washington had the Treat:

Obie needs to take some lessons on how to coach.  He letting the guys play
pick-up
ball.  No plays and basically zero ball movement.  Four guys standing on the
perimeter
waiting to launch a three.
Toine ... is it possible to play a game, not score, yet pull down 12
rebounds, hand out 7 assists, have 3 steals, ZERO turnovers, play solid
defense, and still be effective?
The answer is YES!
Why doesn't Toine post up more often and look to pass out of the
double-team?
And why not go to EWill in the post when Stackhouse was guarding him?
Kwame made Vinni look like the youngster.  Vinni ... ever heard of a head
fake to
get the defender in the air so you can then draw contact?
Shammo ... there's more to playing guard than dribbling on the perimeter and
waiting
to shoot a three.  Ever heard of cutting or something called the
"pick-and-roll"?
Bruno Sundov is GARBAGE!  He is a pitiful rebounder, pathetic defender, and
knows nothing about ball movement.  And some say he an effective Shooter?
Yeah, right!
JR Bremer ... doesn't have a clue.  A NDBL player, at best.
Wallace needs to resign.  He is probably the worst GM in the league.  His
trades have
ruined team Chemistry.
I know it's only the second game, but the Celtic's need to go back to the
drawing board.