Feeling better

    I was so upset last night I shouldn't have posted - I believe the team
will come together, but I didn't feel well last night and that was just too
much.  It's just one basketball game and I believe the players and the coaches
will do everything they can to get better.  I'm not usually negative about the
Celts and this is no time to be, after only the second game of the season.  It
is only a basketball game - think about that elementary school in Italy that
collapsed and killed all those children - now that's something to cry about,
not basketball.  Have to put things in perspective!
Dorine