Re: Sorry it has come to this....

I've been a fan since my mom sat me in front of the radio--and sometimes,
the TV--and taught me about basketball.  Cousy is her favorite
player.  I've sat through the despised JYB years in the late 70's and
through Pitino, and I sat through last night.

And you can bet everything you've got that when the C's come roaring back,
I'll be risking charges of disturbing the peace, I'll be celebrating so loudly.

As for the self-absorbed broadcasting baboons at TNT, I just mentally tune
them out and imagine Johnny Most calling the game.  When Jordan blew up at
the ref, I smiled, as I thought of Most railing "Oh, there goes Mr. Crybaby
complaining because someone dared--DARED to call a foul on His Majesty in
his court.  If Walker or Pierce so much as whisper dissent, they'd be
slapped with a technical!"

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html