Great run!!

    I don't feel as badly as I thought I would.  They gave us far more than
we ever expected, it's been a fun year to be a Celtic fan and I think this
is just the beginning.  There are some glitches in their game that hopefully
will be fixed - offensively, in particular.  I love this team and thank them
for bringing the Celts back to where they belong - in the forefront.  Next
year will be even better.
    Meanwhile, I think the Lakers will lose tonight also - and the Nets
won't win the championship.  I wish I could feel differently, but I don't
want them to.

Dorine