Can it really be the end?

I haven't written a word to this list during the playoffs because, quite
frankly, I'm speechless, in shock, amazed, and I think I suffer about 15
mini-strokes every game. These successful and failed comebacks are killing
me. At the end of every one of these games I've been found laying on the
floor, shivering, drooling and slipping in and out of consciousness. From
the start of the Sixers series to last night, I've been a mess. I've tried
writing, but I've really had nothing to add to the conversation, except
maybe, "Help me." So let me just say you're all brilliant. I've loved all
your posts, even the ones from the very bitter and angry Way.

I feel a very strange sense of calm today. This either means that the
Celtics are going to win the next two games or this really is my last post
to you guys.

Later.

Paul M.