I want some anger...

These guys are just laying down. Where's the fire? Where's the anger?
They're passive and just accepting of the beating that NJ has inflicted
on them. Pierce has done nothing this series. If I was on the floor,
someone would've hit the deck by now. Be it Harris with his head shake,
Van Horn with his arms up after every three, or Kidd and his smugness,
The Celtics need a spark. Someone needs to go down. Not injured, (badly)
but down and given the message that things are not going to be the same.
Where's the defensive "genius" of Dick Harter this series? Who would've
thunk that Byron Scott could outcoach anybody?

I hope the Celtics are just half as angry as I am....