Re: [Celtics' Stuff Kidd speaks...

It may well be that the MVP for this series is J. Kidd and I don't mean Jason. Besides infuriating the Nets' best
player and M(ost) V(icious) P(uncher), the rest of the team seems to have rallied around this and played inspired
ball since the loss Saturday. Being a father, I have to agree with Jason that his family should not be harassed
while at the game (more in a minute), but also as a father you should know better than to endanger your family;
bring them to a place that you (should) know is not safe/friendly. Additionally, as a dad, you should know better
than to keep a 3 year old up beyond 8PM. That is sickening that you could keep him at a press conference up past
midnight! Why won't the NJ papers discuss that? As for Fleet fans, I don't think some of these Yahoos are C's
fans. This new, young breed has arisen in Boston. They are drunks, bitter and even start the "Yankees S*ck"
chants. What sense does that make? They have just jumped on the bandwagon and probably are not hoops fans at all;
just stumbled over from Fenway. I am 33, have witnessed 4 championships and went to my share of games at the
Gahh-den. There were hecklers here and there but overall most fans were knowledgeable, polite and there to see
greatness; not to be vicious (except towards Laimbeer).

I won't say the Nets have the better team but they seem to want it more. KA stinks. Get him off the floor. He is
just trying to prove he can score. He killed us last night and for most of the series. The C's can still do it
but it's an uphill battle. C'mon guys...let's see some 'ole Celtics pride!

PS - I have to admit that sign the only thing Jason beats is Boston was pretty funny.