A tweak to the D

The problem I am seeing is that the pick and roll with Kidd at the top of the
key is killing us. Kenny can't get through the pick and the second guy can't
stop Kidd on the dribble. Kidd starts to penetrate which forces a third guy
to step out. This leaves a man open who Kidds finds. In the past, we had
great success in blitzing the point guard on the pick and roll. Kidd isn't
affected. Thereforefore, a change is in order.

Perhaps going with Antoine at the point, going big and switching on the pick
and roll. Then trap on the penetration. Kidd may still find the open man but
the mismatches will be reduced. The only other thing I was seeing was that
Strickland was more successful in getting through the pick. Kenny was never
very good at that. Delk isn't either.

I think they have to change something because I believe the team is convinced
that the defense won't work against Kidd...

DJessen33