nothing changed...

well, the game isn't over yet, down 17...and it looks like the Nets has got
our number...

they're more aggressive and accurate and seemingly wants to win more than us.

the Celts look tired and in disarray.  Hate to say it... but they really suck
now.  they are clueless even to the obvious (guarding the outside shots), and
that they are more effective driving to the hoop and getting fouls...but
instead they do the opposites, leave the outside shooters and then they shoot
the 3 more... bleeeech!

i think it seems to be like "Go back home Celts...and we hope to see you win
at home...we really hope so...coz now it's do or die."

Jaims