re: Fwd: [Celtics' Stuff Wow. Newsflash: it's a three game series.--NSL

From: Jim Metz <james.metz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> 	His above analysis and use of language puts him far ahead of his
> peers, on the Western side of the Hudson.
His point is a very salient one: a tremendous missed chance by the C's. Should've come out with more intensity. It was there for the taking. But,
these guys often play best with their backs to the wall. Calling game five "crucial" here is an understatement; I almost can't bear to watch, but of course watch I shall.

From my chair, I'm getting sick of all of
> the other Nets writers.
> 	One of their columnists today was questioning their rookie Richard
> "Richardson (sic)," on why he didn't get his usual minutes in game 4.
> Not only did the writer screw  up the kids name, but where was his
> editor?
If anyone perused ESPN's "Page two" online during the last week, they probably noticed at least two different columns getting Eric Williams' position incorrect (they called him "center Eric Williams"). This kind of thing is stupifying.

Oh, man, gotta win this one ... Go C's!

Bird