Come out strong...or say goodbye!

I am so demoralized and disappointed...my time to rant.  Breaks of the
game...

They wouldn't be in that kind of a situation in the first place if:
1. They played more aggresively from the start.
2. Hit most of their free throws
3. they play thinking it would be a stroll in the park

the only game in this series where the Celts came out very aggressive
offensively and defensively was in Game 2.  The other 3 games where they were
just floating around and still dreamin' about praises and predictions from
everybody about them winning the series that'll set them up a showdown against
the Lakers.  I'd rather believe this fact than saying NJ is a much better team
than they are...  because they are much better than the Nets.  But with their
relaxed and over confident ("we can relax, coz we can surmount any
lead-attitude"), it's got no place in the playoffs.  If they'll be like that
throughout the series then we might as well kiss the series goodbye and say,
"it was a good season...".   But it could have been better... this is where
we'll know who are the real MEN and who are just BOYS...

Go and Good luck Celts!  May God smack their brains out to finally wake the
real Celtics up that we've known...joking aside, may God really bless these
men.

Jaims