Re: Game 4

--- You wrote:
Personally, I thought the foul call on Harris was pretty lame, you don't
call ticky-tack crap at that point of the game.
--- end of quote ---

They showed it from different angles, and I didn't see a "real" foul from any
angle. The call was definitely Iversonian. But the refs were trying pretty
obviously to give this game to New Jersey.

The thing is, the Celtics just can't take this team seriously until it's
(almost) too late. They tried to come out with the sort of aggressiveness that
made me think I was wrong and they'll win this one, but that didn't last. On
the surface, it looked like they were hustling, but they didn't go ALL out, the
way they did in the 4th quarters of games 3 and 4. They HAVE to do it to win
against NJ. The lack of that extra ounce of effort  will kill you against the
Nets, especially a Nets team that had this we've-got-nothing-to-lose attitude.
I think the only one who's played consistenly well and hard has been Antoine.
Will the Celtics wake up in time to save the series? Or will they write this
one off to a missed free throw, a missed putback at the buzzer, and assume the
Nets will beat themselves in the Swamp?
Kestas