Re: Tell me I didn't see thi

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>

The Celts are my team but I can't make excuses for them when they suck.
Yesterday was one of those days. Maybe we forget we have many marginal NBA
players on the team trying to support Pierce and Walker. Well today they
didn't support. Maybe their just over-achievers. It's just a fact. The facts
speak for themselves.
Facts are great. If you think Rogers going 12/4/4 and Battie getting 9 boards and two blocks "sucks" or "stinks" that's just peachy. I don't. Guys can play decently, and the team can still lose. Sometime you even play well and still lose. When the team loses, it doesn't mean they "suck"
.

Pierce missed the first big free throw that barely made it to the basket at
the end. He now has a problem with free throws, it's a fact he plain choked.
Here's hoping he will snap out it for game 5. Rogers threw up a few bricks
also. Pierce has company.
Not a fact. The fact is that he missed the shot; your opinion is that he "choked". I don't share it, unsurprisingly.

It's fine when you think the team "sucked" when they lose and that they're the best thing since sliced bread when they win. Don't expect others to take your opinion as some sort of Gospel, though.

Bird