Will Eric Williams "please" show up for this series!

Where has he gone??  He is playing no defense, could not  score if he was the
only one on the court.  What happened to those smooth jumpers & 3s?  Now he
shoots and his right hand appears to be guiding the ball all the way.   Delk
also can't throw one in the ocean, but he is playing good defense. I have
never seen any player play softer that Delk when taking the ball to the hoop.
He deliberatly avoids contact and then misses the shot.  I think Strickland is
going to have to get some PT if we are to win this series.

I am kinda in a daze.  We really got our heads handed to us 3 out of 4 games,
but yet are tied.  I feel good about that but very worried that it has been 2
weeks since we played a good game.     Throughout playoff history the team the
wins game 5 in a 7 game series will win 95% of the series.  So lets hope they
wake & show up Wednesday night.   I know KB is a rook, but surely he can't be
stinking it up anyworse than Williams & Delk have these last 2 games.  Give
some else a shot when your normal rotation is not working.

Another thought is to play Blount, Walker, Battie together.  That would
greatly help on the boards and have a big body to set screens with for Walker
& Pierce.   We definantly need to try some new things, throw some new rinkles
at them.
Have to stock up on nerve pills before Wed., can't take another game like the
last 2.      See you guys Game 5!!

Troy Hash