Re: Kidd?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>

> Yeah, that blowing kisses by Kidd is something to behold and he does it
like
> a sweet thing.  Kenny put's his hand on his head in an awkward way, I
heard
> it's to say hello to his kid. Mark Jackson points to the basket first.

All these things drive me nuts because they take so long.  Is it just me, or
did guys used to just step up, bounce the ball a couple of times, and shoot?
Now, they go through these routines that take about 20 seconds, then they
have to slap hands with their teammates on the line after the first shot.
Talk about dragging out the end of the game.  Isn't there a 10 second limit
on freethrows or something?

Funny thing is Kenny's been doing that hand on the head thing all year and,
a few games ago, Mike Gorman saw it and said something like, "I think Kenny
hurt his head on that play."  He's also been saying all post-season how
happy he is for Eric Williams making it into the playoffs for the first time
in his ninth season.  He's said it on at least three different broadcasts
and keeps stressing the _ninth_.  Didn't _anyone_ at FSNE say, "hasn't Eric
only been in the league seven years?"

Jim