Kidd?

Hey, I think it's bad enough to watch Kidd blowing kisses at the basket
every time he's at the line when Jersey's playing the Celts - I think I
might start throwing up if I had to watch that every Celtics game.  I know
many of them have their little rituals, so I shouldn't complain, but that
just seems rather silly to me.

No, I don't want Kidd on the Celtics and the blowing kisses is far from the
only, or even the most important reason.

Another win tomorrow, and the green is up 3-1!  What a season this has been.
Maybe good things do come to those who wait.

Dorine