Rants about ex-players

As far as I'm concerned, unless Bird or Cousy are caught behind the scenes
sabotaging our playoff effort by serving Paul and Antoine a couple of medium
rare Kobeburgers, there is no way that I can have anything but gratitude for
what they have done for this organization. As for Danny the Brat, I am upset
with him but I guess he still holds a grudge from the Klein & Lohaus trade.

As for being upset with former players who have praise for Jason Kidd, I'd
think you would have a harder time finding former players who didn't.

I don't make an effort to watch the Lakers games and even if I have them on I
don't play close attention. Are their legends all at the game? Do the
Hollywood crowd leave any seats for them?

George