Quote in Aldridge column

Ya gotta love Obie-won.

Bird

from
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2002/columns/aldridge_david/1385375.html

... Celtics GM Chris Wallace recalls when he knew the team turned the
corner. "We had lost four or five in a row, and we went to Miami," Wallace
said. "And it was one of those games that we won, and then we gave it back,
  and we won it again, and we lost it, and we finally won it at the end
when Paul (Pierce) went in and scored at the end (on a dunk over Alonzo
Mourning as time expired). And I saw (coach Jim O'Brien) after the game
and I said, 'That was a really, really big win for us. If we had lost that
game, we might not have been able to recover.' And he looked at me and
said, 'That's the stupidest (bleeping) thing I ever heard. It's one out of
82. We'll be fine.'"