From: "Hastings, David" <David.Hastings@BellSouth.com>
To: "Celtic List" <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: Ugly Win

> Even though the game was ugly I really enjoyed it.  The way the guys were
throwing themselves around after the ball, really impressed me.  It was
completely different to game 1 where they basically stood by and watched
things happen.

> If they play D like they did last night and even get a semblance of a
smooth offense going they should easily win this series.

which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."