RE: Ugly Win

Even though the game was ugly I really enjoyed it.  The way the guys were throwing themselves around after the ball, really impressed me.  It was completely different to game 1 where they basically stood by and watched things happen.

If they play D like they did last night and even get a semblance of a smooth offense going they should easily win this series.

-----Original Message-----
From: Orion [mailto:jlyell@netzero.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 1:40 AM
To: Celtic List
Subject: Ugly Win

When we can beat them on their home court when Pierce goes what 3 for 20?
This is a good sign when we return home. Battie played a great defensive
game, but when we have them down we need to take them out, and we have to do
something about Kidd getting 15 boards and just wreaking havoc pushing the
ball up the court. If he comes inside Blount, Rodney and others should make
him think twice about it.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."