FW: [Celtics' Stuff Dirge music.

----------
From: JB <james.metz@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 21:08:49 -0400
To: Celtics Stuff <Celticsstuffgroup@Yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Celtics' Stuff Dirge music.

  The Nets played like I'd love the see the C's play. Even in the half
court, the movement without the ball, got them too many easy baskets.
  If Pierce wasn't so hot to start the game they would have blown us out.
  MacCullough is a load. We had no rebounding when he was in the game and he
blocked or challenged most of our attempts to attack the basket. Battie woke
up in the second half, but was no factor early in the game.
  Kenny didn't play like a thirty year old, he played like he was forty.
  We are in serious trouble when Mark Blount has to play. I wonder why
Walter didn't get a few minutes.
  There was a stretch in the third period when the ref's wouldn't let us
tighten our defense, nor would they give us a break, on the other end.
Jersey gained their confidence offensively during this stretch. Paul was
called for two or three offensive fouls and went to the bench, with five and
the game got away from us then, although the ref's reversed themselves in
the fourth quarter,  we (mostly Pierce, but also Delk) couldn't sink our
foul shots.
  If New Jersey can dominate the middle, we are in big trouble. The points
in the paint differential was staggering.
  Of course, we only need one win in Jersey to take away home court
advantage, but this was not a good start.

              JB

                      Unchain My Heart !

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

Boston Celtics' fans; looking for inspiration,intellect and humor.

Subscribe:       Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com