Re: not worried

"dwjones" <dwjones45@attbi.com> wrote:

>this is just one game and the celts took the nets best shot...new jersey can not play any better than they did today..... i am still not concerned about the series...after all i am looking for is a split here in the swamp to take home court....remember back in the 80's when boston beat the lakers by 40 in the garden in the first game of the finals only to loose the series...also the pistons beat the celtics handily in the first game of the last round and we all know what happened after that..1 win does not a series make....i still have faith that boston will win this in 6 games

absolutely, I agree. What I saw was Nets best shot too, and we were still in the game was
with 20 to 30 sec remaining. Celtics were not up to their usual smothering defense, seemed
like they were "lethargic". Seemed to be missing engery.

Kenny was too soft on defense, I would like him to put up his hands, play "in your face"
defense on Kidd (like K-Mart on Pierce), Delk too. I think Strick should be used more.

The inside play of T-Mac is a problem. He can park himself and catch the ball in the
paint. I wonder how OB intends to counter this.

I am looking forward to the Cs taking game 2.

go celtics go
kevin

(when replying, please remove *nojunkmailplease* from address)