where's the defense???

after the detroit series, i thought we would be continuing the stifling team
defense.  but was non existent in this Game 1.  most nj players got to score
at will.  even their bench scored at will.

i just think we won't be able to win this series we if play their pace.  we
were outmatched in the pg and sf positions...  and i think paul pierce is too
concentrated on his offense that it sputtered after all his defensive
assignments burned him (harris, jefferson).  free throw shooting is also
anemic...

i could live with the grind it out basketball rather than a high speed chase
type one.  with kidd running amuck against anderson, we couldn't afford to run
with them.

Go Celts!

Jaims