Sports Illustrated

   Last night while rooting around in some corners I found last year's SI NBA
Preview issue.  While they picked 7 of the 8 West teams in the playoffs (they
had the Clips taking the 8th spot from Phoenix), the experts astoundingly
picked only TWO of the 8 East playoff teams.  Prediction for Eastern finals?
Orlando over Milwaukee.  I didn't bring the mag to work, but I think they
picked Philly and Toronto correctly.  They had the Cs 11th, the Pistons 14th.
   For the title, Lakers over Orlando.
   The pros at SI know almost about as much as us!