>      Jeez, Cecil, when no one on the list hits the right number of wins, I
> agree that playing "I told you so" is a bit disingenuous!

Not true..
I have pushed for Kenny and Battie all this year, and the year before.
I think Battie is much better then Pots...and I think he is proving it.

Few folks thought the TEAM would be this good, certainly I didn't think so.
I didn't guess but I thought they might win about 40. I never thought you
could play good defense without a great shotblocker.

But I am a huge Kenny fan..and I was ticked off that folks wanted them to
play
career nothings like Palacio.

But I never though the Celts would be as good as they are now,
and I am surpised about Eric Williams. I finally see what OB seems in him.
I I was also wrong about the trade, Rodney has been good. I thought that he
had gotten too fat, but he can still play.

And I still think Kedrick is going to turn out to be a stud. I am dying for
him
to get off the bench once in a while.

Pete