Re: On the verge

durrell@innocence.com (Bryant Durrell) wrote:

>I don't think having a good center really helps.  San Antonio is having
>huge trouble with the Lakers, despite Duncan.  We'll see how Divac does
>in the next series.

Duncan needs a physical sidekick, like  a Ben Wallace or Scott Pollard. DRob is just too
soft. Divac is soft and can't defend/handle Shaq. My prediction is Pollard will get more
minutes than Divac in a lakers series.

I have faith in V+Rogers tag team against Shaq, when we see each other in the Finals.

kevin

(when replying, please remove *nojunkmailplease* from address)