re:Kenny

It was a stupid foul because the refs were not calling much and because, with the game on the line, you don't give the ref a chance to kill you like that.  The foul shouldn't have been used, or if so, it should come at half-court.  Kenny's instincts are better on the other end of the court. Sometimes I think that if lots of these players had "our" instincts about the game, they would be Bird or Jordan; I also think that they do have great instincts about the game and that it's tough to display them on the court 48 minutes at a time.

Plus, when Walker is forced to play a heads-up floor game like last night, he's pretty good.

Go for it Sunday.  Gene
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience