From the Seats

If there was a Detroit fan in the Fleet, I didn't hear him. Boring game for
TV, excellent being there. Defense won the game for us. Can't remember when
the Celts had such an awful shooting nite. Up close Detroit was really
smothered. Celts were pounding inside but not much dropping. Celtic fans have
to rank up there with the best in sports. Anderson should have never fouled.
It was a 35% shot, but overall he played a good game. Battie's 5th foul was a
bad call. Russell made his presence in the locker room and said "no such thing
as an ugly win"

Many ex Celts there giving presence and encouragement to the team, and were
rewarded with tremendous ovations.  Walton was off to the side signing for
over an hour that I saw. Was it Larry finally?? Someone running up and down
the aisles with a green 33 jersey and blonde curly wig getting big time
applause and the crowd yelling Larry, Larry. Some

DanF