Does this feel great or not???

    I said all along the Celts would win this series, and even though I had
the jitters before the game, once it started I never really doubted the
result.  It's been so long, had forgotten what it really feels like to have
the Celtis in the playoffs and feel they're going to win.  Wonderful.  They
all played well, even Blount - and they all deserve the credit.  I'll go out
on a limb and say they can beat the Pistons, too - even though Charles
Barkley feels otherwise.

    Enjoy it guys, it's been 'way too long!!!

Dorine