Re: Totally Devastating

At 10:10 PM 5/3/02 -0400, Dan Forant wrote:
>I t was a real ugly announcing crew. Thompson and whoever.

Danny Ainge.  I was getting real tired of them continuously talking about
how Boston couldn't possibly keep up the torrid pace, and strategizing how
Philly could come back and win.  But after a while, I was cheering so
loudly, I couldn't hear them anyway.

The Celtics spanked Philly so hard, they thought it was Paul Pierce's
woodshed.  That'll teach them to take my team lightly.  Bleah!

Onward to #17
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle